SANITIZED - hygienic function
- The Sanitized is integrated into foams and covers.
- It is characterized by excellent compatibility with skin.
- The advantage of using Sanitized is a hygienic freshness and a pleasant feeling when you contact the fabric.
- The Sanitized compensates for a lack of protection for textiles, leather, plastics and foams. It permanently prevents growth of bacteria, yeasts, molds and mites, thereby ensuring functional properties of the fiber.
- The Sanitized provides the same protection for textiles as a deodorant provides to a human.
- This type of additive or a combination thereof is also used in the cosmetic industry. All are tested for safety and defect-free.
- The mattresses and bed linen are particularly sensitive to dust, mites, bacteria and molds.
- Your body secretes sweat, grease and skin particles during sleep, making it an ideal breeding ground for mites and bacteria. Effective cleaning is almost impossible, so you can increase your sleep hygiene by using the Sanitized, which gives no chance to these unwanted guests.
- The Sanitized hygiene function is permanently integrated into the mattress and the cover and provides effective protection against bacteria, mites and molds. So even asthmatics can breathe and sleep quietly.